Monday, September 29, 2008

What a day!

Monday is the first working day of the week. It's my daily routine to get up from my bed at 5:00 o’clock in the morning to have a voice chat to my dearly man for an hour before I prepare myself to go to my office.
Every Monday we attended the flag ceremony held in front of our new City Hall for 30 minutes. A typical day which I did not expected a news from my ex-hubby informing me that his oldest brother passed away at 3:00 o clock in the morning, I sent him a sympathy message in behalf of my family. Then, I started my work when I heard somebody discussing with a load voice, I looked to check what’s happening inside my officemate area, Michael and Ruel thrash out in front of our clients which is not good to see, so we asked them to go inside the office of our boss to continue talking and advice them to talk in a nice way..but to our surprised they acted to strike each other..me and ellaine calmed them down and I took Michael outside to stop the fight. So then, the two boys went back to their respective area and continued their work.
But then, I wasn’t able to concentrate on my work and it cause some error while typing a documents. And when my boss already around, I ask him to correct the document and he corrected it 4 times with the same mistakes (hu!hu!hu!) but at last, I did it!.
In the afternoon, I talked to my boss what happened to Michael and Ruel, he asked me to call them, for some reason, my boss advised them not to do it again, if they heard something that make them hurt just approach it in a nice way, to avoid quarrel. Anyway, they finished it by shaking their hands and saying sorry to each other.
At last, I ended my Monday with a gigantic grin when I went home and play our adopted baby together with my daughter.

0 Hearts: